Friday 18 January 2013

Oh the stress...

Ok, is there anything in the world that is remotely more stressful than organising a birthday party for your child? You want it to be stylish, but also playful. You need to stay in budget, you need to cater for the vegetarians, the gluten-free, the lactose intolerant... etc etc ETC. I have finally decided on a rooftop BBQ for an intimate group of 20-25 people, with an animal safari theme, given Baby M's passion for lions and tigers and all things colourful. This sounds great, except when I start looking into inspiration online, I start to develop party envy. I never knew this was possible, but I am starting to dream of 3 tier cakes, and lollipop islands, and hiring a flame twirler. Seriously, need to cut up my credit card. TODAY





No comments:

Post a Comment